The Nuta online shop (hereinafter referred to as the “Shop”) available at the web address https://nuta.com.pl is operated by Camastra Holding Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
These Terms and Conditions are addressed both to Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Shop and specify the principles of its use as well as the principles and procedure of concluding Distance Sales Agreements with the Customer through the Shop.
- Nuta Restaurant – a restaurant located in Warsaw at Square Trzech Krzyży 10/14, hereinafter referred to as ‘the Restaurant’.
- Consumer – a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Shop, the subject of which is not directly related to his/her economic or professional activity.
- Seller – Camastra Holding Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at Square Trzech Krzyży 10/14, postcode 00-499, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000758133, NIP 5252770674, REGON 381829588.
- Customer – any entity making purchases through the Store.
- Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person and an organisational unit that is not a legal person but to which a separate act grants legal capacity, performing a business on its own behalf, which uses the Shop.
- Shop – online shop operated at the Internet address https://nuta.com.pl/.
- Distance contract – a contract concluded with a Customer within an organised distance contracting system (within the Shop), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
- Rules and Regulations – these rules and regulations of the Store.
- Order – the Customer’s declaration of intent made using the Order Form and aiming directly at concluding a Sales Agreement for a Service or Services with the Seller.
- Order Form – an interactive form available in the Shop for placing an Order.
- Sales Contract – a contract of sale of a Product concluded or entered into between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Shop.
- Voucher – a personalised voucher with an individual number, entitling, upon presentation in the Restaurant, to receive products and services in accordance with 9 .
- Additional services – other services or products ordered at the individual request of the Customer.
Contact with the Store
- The Customer can communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided and updated on the Shop website.
- The Seller’s registered address: 00-499 Warsaw, Square Trzech Krzyży 10/14
- Seller’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seller’s telephone number: (+48) 570 007 772
- Seller’s bank account number: 39 1160 2202 0000 0003 6693 4515
In order to use the Shop and place orders for Products, the following are necessary:
- A terminal device with access to the Internet and an up-to-date web browser,
- An active electronic mail (e-mail) account,
- Cookies enabled.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Seller shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Shop caused by force majeure, unauthorised action of third parties or incompatibility of the Shop with the technical infrastructure of the Customer.
- Placing an order by a customer for a product in the shop is possible after providing necessary personal and address data enabling the order to be processed.
- Prices given in the Shop are given in Polish zloty or in euro and are gross prices (including VAT).
- The prices in the Store refer to the menu for one person.
- The final amount to be paid consists of the price for the Product, the cost of the waiter service and the cost of additional services.
Rules for placing an Order
In order to place an Order, you need to:
- Fill in the Order form and accept the conditions contained in the Shop Rules;
- Click the “Confirm Purchase” button, which is the same as placing an Order;
- Make the payment;
- Wait for confirmation of the order placement.
Payment and delivery methods offered
- The Customer may use the following payment methods:
a. electronic payment through the PayU system,
b. payment by payment card.
- Detailed information on delivery methods is available on the Shop’s website.
Execution of Sales Agreement
- The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer places an Order using the Order Form in the Online Shop in accordance with §6 of the Terms and Conditions.
- After placing an Order, the Seller shall immediately confirm its receipt and simultaneously accept the Order for fulfilment. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for processing shall be made by the Seller sending to the Customer the relevant e-mail message to the Customer’s e-mail address provided during the Order placement process, which contains at least the Seller’s statements of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for processing as well as confirmation of concluding the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt by the Customer of the aforementioned e-mail message, the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller is concluded.
Rules of purchase and use of the Voucher
- The Voucher is valid for up to 3 months from the date of purchase. After this period, the voucher becomes invalid and cannot be used later. Once the voucher expires, the purchaser is not entitled to any refund or compensation for the voucher.
- The voucher cannot be excRules of purchase and use of the Voucher hanged for cash. We do not give change from an unused amount.
- If the amount of the bill exceeds the value of the voucher, the person using the voucher pays the remaining balance on the spot by card or cash.
- The voucher is only valid for those products which were selected at the time of purchase. These may include, in particular:
- a tasting menu (details of the menu components can be obtained by emailing: email@example.com),
- wine pairing – a tasting portion of wine served with each main course (details of the components of wine pairing can be obtained at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org),
- champagne – understood as one 100 ml glass,
- soft – non-alcoholic beverages (water, juices), coffee and tea.
- The purchase of a Voucher does not imply a table reservation.
- Prior to your arrival at the Restaurant, you need to book a place in advance, specifying your wish to use the voucher via the nuta.com.pl website, or by phone.
- The condition for using the voucher is to present it upon arrival at the Restaurant in the original or in an electronic version with the individual number visible.
- The voucher can be used in the Restaurant during the opening days and hours of the Restaurant. Detailed opening days and hours of the restaurant can be checked on the website: https://nuta.com.pl
- The vendor reserves the right to change individually what the voucher amounts to in terms of the menu if the holder’s food allergies make it impossible to prepare a standard tasting menu. Each time such a change is made, the voucher holder will be contacted by telephone or email. The vendor does not charge additional fees for individual changes to the tasting menu.
- The restaurant does not prepare a vegan version of the tasting menu.
- Our menu is a continuous creative process, hence the number of dishes and the shape of the menu may be subject to minor changes.
- The restaurant does not serve alcohol to minors or intoxicated persons. In the event of such circumstances, the Restaurant reserves the right to refuse to provide part or all of the service, subject to the provisions of paragraph 2, which means in particular the deduction of the costs of preparing the Voucher and the costs of its dispatch indicated in paragraph 5.1. 2.
Out-of-court complaint and redress procedures
- Detailed information on the consumer’s possibility to use out-of-court complaint handling and claim procedures, as well as rules of access to these procedures, are available at the offices and websites of district (city) consumer ombudsmen, social organisations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Commercial Inspection Inspectorates and at the following addresses of the OCCP:
Personal data in the Internet Shop
- The administrator of Customers’ personal data collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
- Customers’ personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store are collected for the purpose of fulfilling the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees – also for marketing purposes.
- Recipients of the personal data of the Customers of the Online Store may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses postal or courier delivery methods in the Online Store, the Administrator shall make the collected personal data of the Customer available to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment on behalf of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses electronic or credit card payment method in the Online Store, the Administrator shall make the collected personal data of the Customer available to a selected entity handling the aforementioned payments in the Online Store.
- The Customer has the right to access and correct his/her data.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, although the failure to provide the personal data specified in the Terms and Conditions necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the impossibility to conclude such an agreement.
- Contracts concluded through the Internet Shop are concluded in the Polish language, regardless of the choice of the language version of the shop.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions for important reasons, i.e.: changes to the law, changes to methods of payment and delivery – to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.